New research imaging grant proposals and clinical trials are required to:
- Complete a Research Imaging Registration Form and recieve an ORI study ID number.
- Submit a study protocol and all other applicable study documents. (IB, imaging manual, ICS,SSS, etc.
- Request an imaging budget or cost estimate from ORI
- Request regulatory assistance (Radiation safety application assistance, Dosimetry, IRB language, etc.)
- Submit all study regulatory approval documentation before startup: (IRB approval or IACUC, Radiation Safety, etc.)
- Site qualification forms (if applicable)
- Data transfer method
Please do not hesitate to email us at email@example.com for further assistance.